I recently got my second Fab Fit Fun box, and I feel I can provide a helpful review of the service if you’re considering subscribing.
- The box is $49.99 (get $10 off your first box with the code ‘Kate’).
- It arrives every season or 4 times a year.
- Generally, the box is worth $200 and up.
- Now, subscribers get free access to workout videos on the site (Yoga, Cardio, Barre, Bootcamp, Pilates, etc.)
- I watch a lot of unboxings of different subscription services on Youtube, and I’ve never seen a box with the variety of Fab Fit Fun. In the two boxes I’ve received I haven’t gotten similar products and each box has a little something for everyone.
- It says something when I’ve never been disappointed by a single product. Both in the excitement to test it out and the actual application.
- Fab Fit Fun is a very unique box full of high brow products that I never would have tried otherwise. You can tell they scour brands to find the most interesting products that you’ll actually use!
- Most brands in the box I’ve never heard of, and are a great way to be introduced to high quality brands. I’ve seen some beauty boxes pick products from indie brands that tend to fall flat, but the makeup and skincare in every box has impressed me so far.
- The presentation is outstanding from the magazine that explains all the products, and the clean presentation, I really feel like you get what you’re paying for.
- The shipping takes forever. I would like to consider myself a patient person, but by the time I received my box, there were already a million Youtubers and Instagram posts from those who got it weeks earlier. Basically the shipping is very sporadic; so don’t be excited when you see others get their box, because there is a big window.
- Spoilers- Between Fab Fit Fun’s ads on sites like Pinterest and Instagram with the open box, and the spoiler emails they send constantly, it’s easy for the surprise to be ruined. Personally, half the fun of the box is the surprise of what’s inside, and somehow I was able to dodge the spoilers, but it took work.
What I received in the Spring box:
Dr. brandt microdermabrasion- Age defying exfoliator (Valued at $79) | Realher lip kit in deep nude (Valued at $48) | Deborah Lippmann nail polish set in Shape of my Heart/Like a Virgin (Valued at $19)
Briogeo Rosarco Milke Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray (Valued at $20) | Karuna Hydrating + Face Mask sheet mask set (Valued at $28) | Nature’s Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails gummy vitamins (extra)
Milly Zip Pouch- Water Resistant bag (Valued at $45)
Gypsy Roundie- All purpose blanket or tapestry (Valued at $50)
Emerald Duv “Joshua Tree” Cage Bracelet (Valued at $80)
Total Value of the box= $369
As you can see this box was amazing!! I couldn’t be more pleased with the items and I’m ecstatic over my favorite nail polish brand (Deborah Lippmann). The last thing I have to include about this box is the fact that the beauty and skincare products are free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
Let me know in the comments if you would be over the moon to receive the spring Fab Fit Fun box!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my email list on the right hand side to never miss another post.