I’m back with another shampoo review! Maple Holistics was kind enough to send me a second formula of their shampoo to try out. Because I LOVED the Tea Tree, I couldn’t wait to try the Argan Oil Shampoo.
Here’s my honest review:
- This makes your hair super shiny! Woah, my hair is so shiny and silky after using this shampoo.
- Compared to other drug store shampoos, I realized a real difference in the overall healthiness of my hair with the Maple Holistic’s line of haircare. My mom commented again on the overall healthy glow of my hair.
- It has a slightly medicinal smell. Some essential oils smell great, others aren’t my thing. I like the Tea Tree scent way better, but I can’t judge a shampoo on the smell when it fades as soon as I get out of the shower.
- I did notice some flakiness on the second day (I wash my hair every other day, otherwise it gets extremely dry and unmanageable). Compared to the Tea Tree shampoo, it’s not as nourishing for my already dry hair.
- I found that this shampoo didn’t tame the frizz as much as the Tea Tree shampoo. It was only a small amount at the crown of my head, but it was a humid week in Texas, so that could have something to do with it. I just wanted to mention every detail I could think of, so you decide which shampoo works best with your specific needs.
Overall, I really liked this shampoo! Of course you can probably tell the Tea Tree shampoo holds a special place in my heart, for my specific hair type (thick, curly and dry), but I still saw an improvement in my hair. I know we all have different hair types and preferences, so try Maple Holistics free sample program, to test before you buy. I really appreciate the reasonable price for an organic haircare line, although it’s always good to have a sample to try first. I’m that person who pours over reviews before I put down any hard earned cash on a product, and I wish more companies had a free sample program. You can checkout their blog here, if you want more information on the company! I’ve had great experiences with their products.0